Kavipritha's Pournami Varnam 20

Advertisement

MeenaTeacher

Sippai, our liking for you is going up in leaps and bounds after every episode! What trust your love has made Deepi build on you. It was a beautiful kavidai how Deepi accepted all your decisions without any questions, that's the power of love.

When I read about the Pulwama terror attack, this Sippai really crossed my mind. How much their families must be missing them. What a supreme sacrifice they have done for our country. We should fall at the feet of each of their families for letting us live in peace by sacrificing their loved me. Left us with a very very heavy heart.

Karpagamsivaraman

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Sippai, our liking for you is going up in leaps and bounds after every episode! What trust your love has made Deepi build on you. It was a beautiful kavidai how Deepi accepted all your decisions without any questions, that's the power of love.

When I read about the Pulwama terror attack, this Sippai really crossed my mind. How much their families must be missing them. What a supreme sacrifice they have done for our country. We should fall at the feet of each of their families for letting us live in peace by sacrificing their loved me. Left us with a very very heavy heart.
True ma'am Salute for our Soldiers

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back