Incomplete stories

Advertisement

Chanmaa

Hi Authors,

ஒரு சிறிய வேண்டுகோள்,

please ஒரு கதையை முடித்தபிறகு ஒவ்வொரு அத்தியாயம் பதிவேற்றம் செய்யுங்கள், நிறைய முடிவற்ற நல்ல கதைகள் தலதலதில் உள்ளது.

It’s really giving incomplete feel to readers, if you are not completing the story please remove link also, there is no point to read the incomplete stories.
படிக்கும் எங்களுக்கே incomplete feel இருக்கரப்ப அந்த கதை கருவ சுமந்து எழுதற உங்களுக்கும் அதே உணர்வு தானே இருக்கும்

Am requesting all authors please update story in site once u completed the story, hope all readers have the same feel.

and please remove incomplete novel links or categories it into Incomplete story tag.

Thanks,
Kalyani
Nice suggestion

D

[Deleted] admin 4

Incomplete taglam we cant be using Kalyani, how weird does it sound. We definitely cannot disrespect a creator's work by tagging it as incomplete.
Completing a story is a writer's responsibility and they can attribute a number of reasons for not being able to finish it. And whatever be the reason, we can no way insist them to complete the story from our side. We stay obliged as much to respect the writer's space.

As a reader, you can ask them on a personal note, who knows the writer may be motivated thus.
The novels are already categorized as complete and ongoing and those incompleted ones are present in Ongoing section, hinting it is not full yet.
BTW, we appreciate your gesture of contacting us regarding your concerns. We are here to address every such one.

Thank you!

D.Deepa

Hi Authors,

ஒரு சிறிய வேண்டுகோள்,

please ஒரு கதையை முடித்தபிறகு ஒவ்வொரு அத்தியாயம் பதிவேற்றம் செய்யுங்கள், நிறைய முடிவற்ற நல்ல கதைகள் தலதலதில் உள்ளது.

It’s really giving incomplete feel to readers, if you are not completing the story please remove link also, there is no point to read the incomplete stories.
படிக்கும் எங்களுக்கே incomplete feel இருக்கரப்ப அந்த கதை கருவ சுமந்து எழுதற உங்களுக்கும் அதே உணர்வு தானே இருக்கும்

Am requesting all authors please update story in site once u completed the story, hope all readers have the same feel.

and please remove incomplete novel links or categories it into Incomplete story tag.

Thanks,
Kalyani
Yes ma'am

Kalyani

Incomplete taglam we cant be using Kalyani, how weird does it sound. We definitely cannot disrespect a creator's work by tagging it as incomplete.
Completing a story is a writer's responsibility and they can attribute a number of reasons for not being able to finish it. And whatever be the reason, we can no way insist them to complete the story from our side. We stay obliged as much to respect the writer's space.

As a reader, you can ask them on a personal note, who knows the writer may be motivated thus.
The novels are already categorized as complete and ongoing and those incompleted ones are present in Ongoing section, hinting it is not full yet.
BTW, we appreciate your gesture of contacting us regarding your concerns. We are here to address every such one.

Thank you!

Am just post my suggestion and not insisting if ‘incomplete’ word is weird then fine we can use to be continued.....

just a suggestion coz sometimes many people started to read stories when it’s cross 15-20 episode and based on regular updates, and suddenly it stopped everyone will think about the next updates, and they will think in their imagine and usual script turning so and so.....

எழுத்தாளர்களின் கருவை எல்லாராலும் சுமக்க இயலாது, நிலுவையில் உள்ள கதைகளுக்கு எல்லோரும் ஓர் உருவம் குடுக்க முயல்வர் அவர்களின் கற்பணைகளில்.

so just a small suggestion to all authors it’s definitely up to the admin and authors ☺️

Select_reads

Am just post my suggestion and not insisting if ‘incomplete’ word is weird then fine we can use to be continued.....

just a suggestion coz sometimes many people started to read stories when it’s cross 15-20 episode and based on regular updates, and suddenly it stopped everyone will think about the next updates, and they will think in their imagine and usual script turning so and so.....

எழுத்தாளர்களின் கருவை எல்லாராலும் சுமக்க இயலாது, நிலுவையில் உள்ள கதைகளுக்கு எல்லோரும் ஓர் உருவம் குடுக்க முயல்வர் அவர்களின் கற்பணைகளில்.

so just a small suggestion to all authors it’s definitely up to the admin and authors ☺️
I totally agree with you Kalyani..
may be we can name it as “to be continued” or “yet to complete”.

As smartiepie mentioned.. writers may have their excuses for not able to continue.. that is acceptable.. But can be transferred to a different folder is a good idea. That will eleiminate the list in the same folder.

Another complaint is someone reading a very earlier novels & giving a small comment is shown as the updated post as top of the list. These kind of posts hides or make the reg updated stories to the bottom of the list. I had to go pages after pages to see the new posts. Generally I also read the story & comments too. Hope it is an acceptable concern.

By the way.. what happened to owner of this site or smnovels site.. where have they disappeared. I think they just opened the venue for the newbies to showcase their talent. Atleast hoping that they read the stories of all the authors

Joher

I totally agree with you Kalyani..
may be we can name it as “to be continued” or “yet to complete”.

As smartiepie mentioned.. writers may have their excuses for not able to continue.. that is acceptable.. But can be transferred to a different folder is a good idea. That will eleiminate the list in the same folder.

Another complaint is someone reading a very earlier novels & giving a small comment is shown as the updated post as top of the list. These kind of posts hides or make the reg updated stories to the bottom of the list. I had to go pages after pages to see the new posts. Generally I also read the story & comments too. Hope it is an acceptable concern.

By the way.. what happened to owner of this site or smnovels site.. where have they disappeared. I think they just opened the venue for the newbies to showcase their talent. Atleast hoping that they read the stories of all the authors

Reg. incomplete novels......
It is coming under ongoing novels only.....
Ongoing.....
To be continued....
Yet to complete....
All means the same......

And for other comments under Author's thread, filters are there.....
You can use the filter to filter the epis posted by the Author......

Currently she is writing in the new site
What's new

periyauma

Y can't admin create another sub link "novels need more time "(incomplete novel ) and put all those incomplete novel which could be finished by the author's so that v readers also know these are novels needs more time (incomplete novels )and can wait till they are completed and also to the author they might have time and may complete as they could in later period of time . If an author think that she might be able to complete the novel then she could copy the link of the story from that link to ongoing so that v could also easy follow the story . I don't know whether my suggestion is feasible or not may be admin kindly consider the possibility

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back