Hair pack.....

Advertisement

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
hi hiii frnds..

face ku pack pottu dry agavum face panuvom sari.. hair ku ma nnu kekaatheega... hair kum podalam.. mukkiayama oil apply pani namallla ethana per hair bath edukkirom theriyaathu..

oil apply panrathoda kooda namma veetla irukka things vache hair pack podalam..

me - hair bath edukkira muthal nal naallaa neraya oil (home made hair oil which i post) apply paniduven..

monthly twice i use two hair packs..

first one:

its very simple to prepare...

curd -5 spoon (increase or decrease upto ur hair length n density..)

vit e capsule - 3

pasiparuppu maavu - one spoon..

mix these three, apply to ur scalp an set it for 20 to 30 mintues... then wash ur hair with luke warm water n shampooing with mild shampoo..

Second one:

if u didt oil ur hair yesterday of hair bath then follow this..

muskroot pack (optional) - 2 spoons

castor oil - 1 spoon

vit e capsule - 3

egg - 1

lemon - 1

coconut oil - 2 spoon

mix all these, u will get a paste.. apply to ur scalp n hair.. tied it for some times after 20 mins wash ur hair with luke warm water n do shampoo..

Last edited:

Joher

Me heat coconut, olive and sesame oil together and when it is warm apply it with the finger tips on the head and hair..... Massage it and leave it for an hour and wash it with shampoo.....

Or

Apply புளிச்ச தயிர் and leave it for an hour..... and wash it with shampoo......

ரெண்டுமே முடியை ரொம்ப soft ஆக்கும்......

Last edited:

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
Me heat coconut, olive and swasame oil together and when it is warm apply it with the finger tips on the head and hair..... Massage it and leave it for an hour and wash it with shampoo.....

Or

Apply புளிச்ச தயிர் and leave it for an hour..... and wash it with shampoo......

ரெண்டுமே முடியை ரொம்ப soft ஆக்கும்......

s s curd will soften our hair.. when curd is mixing with castor n vit e it give nurishing to our hair an helps growing..

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back