E73 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Azhugai dhaan varadhu, idha kettaale. Maybe, maybe dhaan. Sudhavum Jo kooda happyaa irukka but happyaa illa. Aval kannulerndhu kanneer varadhu adhukku saakshi. They may live but in the bottom of their hearts they are going to feel the pain lifelong. Innum oru 40 years thallidalaamnu neengale dhaane rendu perayum solla vaikireenga. Note- thallidalaamnu dhaan sollaraanga. Vaazhndhidalaamnu illai.
:cry::cry::cry:

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Yes. That is true. Life is tough. As you say, we have to accept that past is past and live in the present. But since in reality we have no other go, atleast in fiction we would like them to unite and live a happily ever after, that is why all this bickerings with you.
Ofcourse we will have to accept your decision that they have become two families now and to be honest I don't like Karthik being upset too. But I cannot say that for Brindha as she is the one who was responsible for their separation, if not the sole one. If she had wanted she could have helped Sudha and Kannan get together. So I have no sympathy for her at all.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::LOL::LOL::LOL:

umaradha

shoba apadi ellam ninaikae maata....
if the pair is bad person... kandipa yosikalam
karthik.. brindha maadhari ppl real life-la irundhu, avangala thalli vachittu nan pazhaiya vazhkaiya dhan vanzhvaenu pona... sathiyama adhu pavam.
kadavul kooda mannika maatar!
Naanum adhanaala dhaan avanga appadi yosikka kooda maataanganu feel pannen.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back