doubt regarding story name

Advertisement

sheelai

I read a story long back if anyone knows it tell me . thanks in advance.hero Oru cricketer kidnapped by rowdies.oru bus accidentla heroine papan.pakatla irunda forestla olinjupanga police kapathumpodu heroine shootout la amnesia aidum.heroine ah Barbie kupduvan avanodave vechupan.accidentla vera ponnoda deathah heroine vtla Ava nenchupanga.last ah heroine vtu kandupudichu senthupanga

fathima.ar

I read a story long back if anyone knows it tell me . thanks in advance.hero Oru cricketer kidnapped by rowdies.oru bus accidentla heroine papan.pakatla irunda forestla olinjupanga police kapathumpodu heroine shootout la amnesia aidum.heroine ah Barbie kupduvan avanodave vechupan.accidentla vera ponnoda deathah heroine vtla Ava nenchupanga.last ah heroine vtu kandupudichu senthupanga

These moorthy story

Kanidinesh

I want the name of the story which I read long Back, where the hero works for an IT company and from an Orthodox family and heroine from an modern family. They love each other and will get separated due to the bad character of heroine mother , hero will suffer lot and find her after lot of struggle??? Any one know~?

vaishu2405

Hi vanakkam.im looking for a novel.kibdly help me find the novel name.The hero and heroine belong to different castes but they love each other.So they elop and marry but hero leaves her in her house itself.he is a cop and he meets her often.Mean while she gets pregnant but loses the baby.Then her parents agree and acknowledge their marriage.read it few months back.but whose novel i dont kbow.kindly help

yazhini5

Hi vanakkam.im looking for a novel.kibdly help me find the novel name.The hero and heroine belong to different castes but they love each other.So they elop and marry but hero leaves her in her house itself.he is a cop and he meets her often.Mean while she gets pregnant but loses the baby.Then her parents agree and acknowledge their marriage.read it few months back.but whose novel i dont kbow.kindly help
his father s politician..his close friend always with heros dad..heroine has a brother and sister in law always disturb her. daily hero came and saw her in frontof her house after marriage..antha story ah

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back