சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே.. உருவான கதை.

Advertisement

vimala

Hi Shoba.....I read your ongoing story in taminovelwriters. GOt attracted to your writing. Now i am searching for your stories. I read your nakavarayainum story. There is a good message in it and it is needed for all families now. Your writing is awesome. You know how to tie us. Now i am going to read your first story. Thanks for your writing and hearty appreciation for the message contained in it.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi Shoba.....I read your ongoing story in taminovelwriters. GOt attracted to your writing. Now i am searching for your stories. I read your nakavarayainum story. There is a good message in it and it is needed for all families now. Your writing is awesome. You know how to tie us. Now i am going to read your first story. Thanks for your writing and hearty appreciation for the message contained in it.
Thank you Vimala :)
I thought I was actually scaring everyone with my new story. Its a surprise to know u wanted to read my stories after reading that :) This one is a big one with lots of links... if u r used to kindle... u can find this story in kindle in 2parts :) Happy reading!

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back