Advertisement

K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mallika mam just now I read your story Emmai Allum Nirandhara. Is there some more episodes to go? I felt like the story has not yet been completed. That's y I am confirming it
    Viji mam help me to read ur other completed novels also pls. I'm able to read ur ongoing story only
    Reactions: ValliRathinam
    Joher
    Joher
    They are doing it in phase by phase........ Already informed by malli mam..... "completed novels ellaam sari panna konjam months aagum friends, please have patience, time constraint so only."
    If the writers' don't open the links or provide any other option, then howcome the new readers would be able to read the novels. I'm able to read mallika mams stories the ongoing and completed novels but it's not the same in case of other writers. I don't know what's the problem in keeping the links open. Will the writers consider my request. I'm asking this on behalf of other friends too. Thank you
    Sainandhu
    Sainandhu
    Format conversion is going on ....it’s a long process and it will take more time...
    And it has been done in phasesed manner...till the work is over,we have to wait...
    Geethanjali mam I haven't read none of ur stories. Now I tried to but couldn't read . Hw to read ur stories please let me know
    Hi joher I'm using the same link which u have given. Thank you
    Reactions: Chitrasaraswathi
    Joher
    Joher
    Some of the authors links will be always active...... Enjoy.........
    You can put the comments below your comment by clicking the "comment" option below your message right end..........
    I'm putting a common request here to all the writers. Some readers may be new to this blog including myself. Everyone will be eager to read all the novels of all the writers n me too. But I'm not able to make it bcoz the links r not opening. Maybe even i may not know the procedure. So help us in reading the novels. Hopefully I'm expecting positive results. Sorry if I have hurted anyone
    Sorna mam Wat happened? None of the links of ur novels r opening or the story is not displaying . Y dis kola veri pa? Do something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back