Enai Therinthum Nee 23

Advertisement

Ariffunnisa

ஆனந்த் அப்படி இருக்கிறது கஷ்டமா இருக்கு..கண்டிப்பாக Time is a big healer.Nice story..

Ariffunnisa

படித்தேன்... படிக்கிறேன்.. இன்னமும் படிப்பேன்....மேலோட்டமாக பார்த்தால் உஷா ஒரு கதாநாயகிதான்.. but ஆழமாக பார்த்தால் உஷாவை ஏற்றுக் கொள்வது சிரமம்..No one is perfect here so மற்றவருடைய தவறை அப்படியே ஏற்றுக்கொண்டால் வாழ்க்கையை நல்லபடியாக வாழலாம்

Rohith vino

Mallika sister ithoda next part continue pannunga sister.nan intha story 25times Ku mela padichutten.appa ellam thonum ithoda continued iruntha nalla irukkumnu pls:)

TeeKay

Nice story. When I come to know this is authors first story I wondered. Really well written and good. I like all characters but somewhat not Giri. He completely forget Usha and loved Neeraja and happily leading his life with her. He changed because his wife is not there and badly he needed money. If Neeraja was there then it is unjustification to Usha. I request the author to write another story with same background but Usha like character teaching
a lesson to Giri and his family and happily married to Anand like person and lifted in life will be interesting.

Sainandhu

Nice story. When I come to know this is authors first story I wondered. Really well written and good. I like all characters but somewhat not Giri. He completely forget Usha and loved Neeraja and happily leading his life with her. He changed because his wife is not there and badly he needed money. If Neeraja was there then it is unjustification to Usha. I request the author to write another story with same background but Usha like character teaching
a lesson to Giri and his family and happily married to Anand like person and lifted in life will be interesting.

please read her other stories too...definitely you will enjoy it..
அவங்க கதைகள்.....மறப்போம்.....பாலிஸி தான்...நோ பழிக்குப் பழி..
காதாபாத்திரங்களின் நல்ல குணத்தை வெளிக்கொண்டு வருபவர்கள்...
அது தான் அவங்க மாஜிக்்:giggle:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back