தூரம் போகாதே என் மழை மேகமே!! - 72

Advertisement

Yogiwave

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
How parvathi idol stoled by viswa and lamp that adhirai had when she left that island felt into the hands of thingandira sithar need to be known . what was in the manuscripts given by sivaram thaata to adhira which she hasn't read yet . how they are going to unite both idols . were all these were still a mystery . very interesting story lovely narration . mystical yet enjoyable thirrler author yogiwave. Kudos . awaiting for next one
Uma,

Azhaga idhuvara nadandhadha kadhai surukkam solirukinga.. padikracha nalaruku!! :):)

periyauma

Uma,

Azhaga idhuvara nadandhadha kadhai surukkam solirukinga.. padikracha nalaruku!! :):)
Pleasure is mine . narrating these type of stories is a hard task where solution to each knot need to be unlocked at the same time withholding the thought -curiosity of wat will happen next . your story is going on nicely. I too like adhira having my fingers crossed to have their wedding successful without the interference of viswa .

Yogiwave

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Pleasure is mine . narrating these type of stories is a hard task where solution to each knot need to be unlocked at the same time withholding the thought -curiosity of wat will happen next . your story is going on nicely. I too like adhira having my fingers crossed to have their wedding successful without the interference of viswa .
Unmai thaan. Indha story eludhi mudika enaku 20 months achu.. I used to write one episode only in each week end.. I just completed this story last month. Imagining the unreal things needs more mind effort .. luckily I dreamt about chandirakulir cave once .. so it was easy for me to imagin that location . Travelling with story makes me happy while writing .

Thanks for identifying the challenges and made me feel happy .. :):):)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back