P12 Neengaatha Reengaaram

Advertisement

rathippria

HIII....
Interesting precap......as expected shes gone to berlin.....sometimes love need sacrifice in any kind of mode such as time so this temporary separation and distance may give them reason to love harder and more deeper......my personal opinion this story will be just nice if its a short novel otherwise we as a readers and malli as a writer wont be satisfied with the outcome.We even might feel a bit draggy....;):love:

fathima.ar

HIII....
Interesting precap......as expected shes gone to berlin.....sometimes love need sacrifice in any kind of mode such as time so this temporary separation and distance may give them reason to love harder and more deeper......my personal opinion this story will be just nice if its a short novel otherwise we as a readers and malli as a writer wont be satisfied with the outcome.We even might feel a bit draggy....;):love:

Athaan unoda request over aagiduche unakku apdi thaaaan irukkum

D

[Deleted] admin 4

HIII....

It is a short novel series than Rathipriya :)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back